This guide will help you with creating your first template and executing a mission. You have to follow 4 simple steps to complete this guide, this will take you about 10 minutes.
Step 1: Create an account & log in
If you don’t have an account already, create one now (if you have an account, feel free to skip this step) . Fill in your email address and password to create an account. After you have confirmed your account by email you should be able to log in to Accept Mission. Your screen should look like this:
Step 2: Create a new mission
- The first step in creating a new mission is to click the 'create new mission' button. This will lead you to a screen with the options ‘from scratch’ and ‘from template’.
- Choose the option ‘from template’ to start easily. You will now see various templates to choose from. Select the template ‘innovation lands’ and click on save to start.
- Choose a mission starting time of your preference in the mission settings. (make sure that your invite date does not expire, since the invite is send before the mission start).
- OPTIONAL: Try to change the review type in a brainstorm round. You can change it from simple to star or impact.
Step 3: Add agents
Add agents/participants to your mission by going to the ‘agent management’ screen. You can now add agents by clicking on add agents. In this screen you can see every agent you've added before, you don’t have to do it again. By clicking on create new agent you can add an agent by filling in their name and e-mail. If you want to participate, be sure to add yourself to the mission as an agent. Continue to the next step if you completed adding agents. (Agents can be added as long as the mission has not started yet).
Step 4: Publish
If you followed the previous steps correctly, you are ready to publish this mission!
You can publish the mission with the on/off switch in the mission management screen. Once the mission is published the invite and other rounds will send notifications to the agents at the set times. (An unpublished mission will never send notifications to agents).
Extra step: notify participants
Notify the agents that a mission invite is on its way to their mailbox. We advise to do this the first time, otherwise your agents might decline the mission because they are not familiar with Accept Mission.
By following this guide, you have now created your own Mission and have gained basic knowledge of creating your own missions. You are able to:
- Create a mission from a template.
- Change the time of a mission.
- Add agents to a mission.
- Publish a mission.
You have published your first mission, congratulations! Now sit back and see the mission unfold through your active Agents. During and after the mission, you can download the mission report. Click the button below to see how.
If you need extra support, be sure to contact us.
You can always ask questions with the chat button in the bottom right corner.
Accept Mission team.